About Theme Support
Theme Support is the free service provided by SalesHunter support team for the customers while using SalesHunter theme.
Please refer the following information for more detail of our Support policy.
For The Customer
Before reaching the Support team, the theme users can take a look on our documentation to be able to find the solution actively without waiting for our support.
If you need the assistance and reach us via our support channel, please pay attention to the following things to get the best quality support:
- Use the polite language.
- Describe and explain your issue in details, using screenshots or screencasts are highly recommended.
- Provide storefront-password if needed for checking.
- Clarify important note (if have) to the supporter before accessing to your site to save the time and effort (for example, the theme name to check if there are many duplicated versions of SalesHunter, or need to ‘duplicate’ the theme for any adjustment, etc.)
For free themes, SalesHunter team supports via email. Please contact us via our Contact Form or reach out to us directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For email support, the average time for response is 12-24 hours.
During holiday season, the response time can be delayed by hours.
The theme support includes:
- Pre-sale question.
- Configuration questions or guidance of the theme features which currently are available on the theme installation.
- Fixing bugs on the unaltered theme installation file.
- Solving the issues on SalesHunter theme in comparing with the standard theme from Shopify (for example, Debut theme).
Out of scope support
SalesHunter support team serves the right to refuse or ask for the additional fee for the following tasks:
- Installation task or Fixing bugs/issues related to the 3rd party app.
- Fixing bugs/issues are caused by the theme customization which is not done by us.
- Doing the minor SEO tasks (for example, changing meta tag, heading tag)
- The modification requirement relates to the result from the Speed checking site (PageSpeed Insights, GTmetrix, etc.)
- Assistance or fixing on the default Shopify configuration. (Please contact Shopify support to get the help)
- Update the theme to the newer version.